1. Roll Call
2. Approval of the minutes from the March 27, 2023 Joint Quality of Life & Budget Committee Meeting
3. Café Reconcile. Presenter: Monique Robinson, Chief Program Officer for Café Reconcile
4. District B Youth Town Hall Recap. Presenter: Raven Ford, Legislative Aide for the Office of Councilmember Lesli Harris
5. Youth Empowerment Project (YEP). Presenters: Darrin McCall, Chief Program Officer for YEP; Amanda Lindsey, Works Director for YEP
6. Office of Youth and Families. Presenters: Asya Howlette, Director of the Office of Youth and Families; Anamaria Villamarin-Lupin, Deputy Director of Programs for the Office of Youth and Families; Jack Shaevitz, Deputy Director of Policy for the Office of Youth and Families
7. Motion - Contract for Ending HIV Epidemic Initiative. Brief: The committee will consider approval of a motion to allocate $1,973,426.00 of designated federal funds towards ending the HIV epidemic.