Public Works, Sanitation and Environment Committee, Joseph I. Giarrusso
NEW ORLEANS - The Public Works Committee will hear from leadership of the Sewerage and Water Board (S&WB) and the Department of Public Works at its meeting on Monday, Oct. 15. The S&WB will provide an update to the committee on their work to restore public confidence in regards to customer bills.
Cogsdale Corporation, the company that developed the billing system S&WB has used since late 2016, will also make a presentation and answer questions on the implementation and performance of the system.
S&WB General Counsel will provide an update to the committee on the status of SELA Drainage Project claims.
Other agenda items include:
- Follow-up on unanswered questions at previous meetings
- Coordination of S&WB and DPW on repairing streets after water line repairs
- Content of the latest S&WB quarterly report
- Performance metrics for employees and contractors
- Update on deployment of Smart Meters
The meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. in the Council Chamber at City Hall. Members of the public are encouraged to attend and provide comment. The full meeting agenda can be found here.
Office of District "A" Councilmember Joseph I. Giarrusso III